Provost Fund: Learning Without Limits


Is my contribution tax-deductible?

Yes! All philanthropic contributions to Mary Baldwin University are tax-deductible as prescribed by law.

Will I receive a receipt for my contribution?

Yes! The institution will send you a receipt for your contribution shortly after you make your gift.

When will my credit card be charged?

Your credit card is charged immediately upon finalizing your gift on the site.

Who should I contact with questions about my contribution?

Call the Office of University Advancement toll-free at 800-622-4255 or email us at

How do I make a gift of securities?

You can find detailed instructions on our website at If you have further questions, please call 800-622-4255 or email

Are international donations accepted?

Yes, MBU accepts international gifts via credit card or check.

What is the institutions's Employer Identification Number (EIN), also known as a Federal Tax Identification Number?

Mary Baldwin University’s Tax ID Number is 54-0506-319.

Why is there a gift minimum of $5?

Mary Baldwin University instituted a minimum gift policy in compliance with best practices to help prevent fraudulent activity.

Our Crowdfunding Groups